DFWTRN Welcomes Jeff Ghouse November 2nd 2016.
Jeff Ghouse - Immigration Partner at Ansbach + Ghouse, PLLC
DFWTRN welcomes Jeff Ghouse November 2nd Presenting the latest immigration laws to our members!
Jeff Ghouse is a Partner at Ansbach + Ghouse, PLLC where he co-manages the practice. He has over five years of experience in practicing corporate immigration law with a focus on guiding clients from transferring or hiring foreign national employees through obtaining lawful permanent residency. Prior to founding Ansbach + Ghouse, Jeff practiced immigration with one of the top 10 global law firms.
Jeff's representation includes clients ranging from startup companies to large consulting and domestic and multinational corporations in industries such as oil and gas, banking, insurance, manufacturing, information technology, telecommunications, software, semiconductor, retail, biotechnology, healthcare, and food services.
When away from the office, Jeff enjoys tennis, golf, football, cycling, running, and motorcycles.
- H-1B Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee Nonimmigrant Visas
- TN (NAFTA) Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty Trader/Investor Nonimmigrant Visas
- P-1A Professional Athlete Visas
- O-1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement Visas
- B-1 OCS (Outer Continental Shelf) Certification
- E-3 Australian Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- H-1B1 Singaporean/Chilean Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- Labor Certification Applications (including PERM)
- Immigrant Petitions for Extraordinary Ability Aliens (EB-1)
- Immigrant Petitions for Multinational Executives/Managers (EB-1)
- Immigrant Petitions for Members of the Profession Holding an Advanced Degree (EB-2)
- Immigrant Petitions for Aliens of Exceptional Ability (EB-2)
- Immigrant Petitions for Professionals (EB-3)
- Immigrant Petitions for Skilled Workers (EB-3)
- Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Residence
- I-9 Compliance
- Consular Processing
In addition to the above, Jeff has briefed appeals in all facets of the immigration practice, including the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (Department of Labor), the Administrative Appeals Office (US Citizenship and Immigration Services), and the Board of Immigration Appeals (Department of Justice). Moreover, he has worked with officers of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement in resolving I-9 compliance audits for clients. Lastly, he has successfully tried, appealed, and won a case for political asylum on re-hearing.
- · Speaker, "Roundtable: Anatomy of a Visa Application Case (at the Embassy/Border)," American Immigration Lawyers Association Regional Spring Conference, Dallas, Texas (April 2014).
- Speaker, "L-1Bs– What in the World?" American Immigration Lawyers Association - Dallas Chapter, Dallas, Texas (April 2014).
- Speaker, "Immigration Master Class," BLR®—Business & Legal Resources, Houston, Texas (October 2012).
2010 - J.D., cum laude, Southern Methodist University School of Law
2007 - M.S., Accounting Information Systems, University of Texas at Dallas
2006 - B.S., cum laude, Finance, University of Texas at Dallas
Jeff Ghouse | Partner
Ansbach + Ghouse, PLLC
12655 North Central Expressway, Suite 335
Dallas, Texas 75243, United States
Tel + 1 972 521 6651
F + 1 972 521 6649