DFWTRN welcomes Michelle Botzau from the Dallas Business Journal January 6th 2016
The Dallas Business Journal is a weekly and online publication that has been reporting on change, uncovering opportunities and connecting people in the North Texas business community for over 36 years. The award-winning publication is part of American City Business Journals, a privately held company of city business journals which reach 4 million readers each week with exclusive, in-depth coverage of their business communities.
The Business Edge Seminar will show you areas to locate companies and contacts in The Dallas Business Journal and put them into action. This is an interactive session to share strategies, network contacts, and learn where to network.
In 60 minutes Michelle will share:
· Techniques for finding what you need from The Dallas Business Journal in
· less than 30 minutes per week.
· Information to help you increase your connections, make appointments, and profit from those relationships.
· How to recognize opportunities within news stories and features.
· How to use the DBJ to submit yourself, your colleagues, and your customers for awards, and to optimize your networking efforts.
· How each section of the DBJ applies to local businesses, and how to take action with the information.
Michelle Botzau is an Audience Development Executive for The Dallas Business Journal; she has been in this role since February 2009. Michelle is responsible for increasing awareness and maintaining the integrity of the DBJ brand along with the continued growth of the paid circulation of the publication.
The best part of her job is sharing the secrets to success with business professionals by teaching them how to turn the changes in the business climate into opportunities to grow their business.
Michelle 214.706.7134 email@example.com
RTOY 2015 February 25th 2016
2014 RTOY Winners Video!
2015 Annual Sponsor
2014 RTOY Sponsors