Santander a Financial Services Company in Downtown Dallas is seeking 2 contract recruiters to work a high volume account in Servicing, Collections, Credit Cards etc.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist II shall be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process in order to recruit and hire the most qualified candidates for open SC USA job requisitions. He/she will work collaboratively with the business to identify and implement innovative recruitment/staffing strategies, maintain candidate records and ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws relating to the recruitment and selection process.
· Full life cycle recruiting, including initial candidate contact, managing and coordinating the interview process, salary recommendations, negotiating offers and solidifying start dates
· Ensures that the best-qualified candidates are successfully being recruited, according to company and departmental standards
· Proactively searches for candidates in order to maintain a pipeline of qualified applicants
· Assists the HR Generalists by reviewing all candidate paperwork and documents obtained through the hiring process in order to ensure legal compliance
· Maintains accurate database of applicants through applicant tracking system (ATS)
· Assists in developing and reviewing company job descriptions to ensure recruitment of candidates with the most applicable skill set(s)
· Coordinates participation in and sets-up college, career, displaced worker and in-house job fairs
· Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups and other organizations in order to source candidates
· Works with the business to assist in filling temporary / contract worker needs and maintains relationships with third party vendors
· Special projects as requested
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
· AIRS certification(s) strongly preferred
· Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ recruiting experience required
· Experience with Internet recruiting and using a variety of sourcing methods required
· Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills to establish key internal and external relationships
· Exercises good judgment with demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
· Ability to work well under pressure within established budget parameters
· Expertise in successfully prioritizing and managing a large, diverse entry-level requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
· Proficient PC/Windows skills including Microsoft Office and the Internet. HRIS knowledge preferred.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
· May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
· May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
EXECUTIVE RECRUITING FIRM LOOKING FOR:
Partner, Mid, AND Entry-level Search Consultants/Recruiters
WHO WE ARE:
MinisterSearch is the oldest and most successful retained, exclusive, executive search firm specializing solely in church staffing. Now in our 14th year, we have partnered with more than 500 churches to fill their key staff positions, including some of the largest congregations in the United States and Canada.
WHO WE WANT:
· We are looking for several senior level search consultants/recruiters to join our growing team
· We are also considering entry level candidates to join our jr. recruiter research and training program
WHAT YOU GET:
· The opportunity to join the most successful pastoral search firm with unlimited potential
· Strong commission plan which rewards performance (top performers exceed $10k/month)
· A fun, yet safe work environment
REQUIREMENTS for the SENIOR LEVEL position:
· Proven performer in recruiting and/or consultative sales
· At least 2 years of successful (above quota) experience
· Self-directed, driven, competitive, and hard working
REQUIREMENTS for the ENTRY LEVEL position:
· Potential for success in a competitive environment exhibited through athletics, student government, and/or academics, etc.
· HUNGRY- We will only consider those who know what they want and go out and get it!
· An understanding of, or ability to learn church/denominational beliefs to help determine how we can assist candidates in their search
· Must live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area - no out of town submissions please
If you are interested and meet all of the qualifications, please call us to learn more.
214.488.7327 | To apply
Technical Recruiter—Plano, TX
Softworld, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Technical Recruiting professional to join a high performing team in our Plano, TX office. A proven track record in the contract staffing or technical services industry is required. Individuals with any amount of local or national contract Sales or Recruiting experience are encouraged to apply.
Softworld offers an aggressive base and commission plans, outstanding benefits and a dynamic, collaborative work environment committed to excellence and fun. At our core, Softworld is an IT Staff Augmentation firm with specific expertise in large scale, strategic project solutions. We offer support for a wide range of industries with specific expertise in banking, financial services, government, engineering, life sciences, and high technology.
With over 20 years of experience, Softworld understands that the success of every IT project relies on a strong strategy and the ability to secure the resources needed to implement that strategy. We approach every project with this in mind. Using a strategic approach to IT Staff Augmentation, our goal is to create solutions that align IT initiatives with our clients’ business objectives.
Softworld has earned recognition throughout our history including multiple selections to the Boston Globes Top 100 Places to Work, Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest Growing Private Firms, multiple selections to INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies, and multiple selections to Mass High Tech Largest Consulting Firms.
Our team consists of very senior, self-motivated individuals. In addition to our top paying compensation plan Softworld rewards its employees for their hard work with a quarterly bonus program, lucrative sales contests, and an attractive 401K plan. Our mature, flexible work environment is designed for high energy people who want to be measured by their results and hard work. We keep the environment fresh and lively with periodic contests, Friday breakfasts, Starbucks coffee, new laptops, online tools with mobile features that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Softworld has become one of the leading IT staff augmentation and strategy development firms in the country with offices in Falls Church, VA, New York City, Dallas, TX and Westborough, MA.
Please apply with me directly and I’ll be happy to answer any questions regarding the role and opportunity!
Sr. Delivery Manager
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a nurse owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas. Our company provides an array of home health services to pediatric patients in Texas including: Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing, Respite Care, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Respiratory Therapy.
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team for a full-time opportunity in Dallas, TX. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, paid time off.
Please submit resume and salary requirements:
Director of Recruiting
DaVita RX is now hiring - 4 more contract recruiters - High Volume
High Volume Talent Acquisition Advisor Job Description
Do you like finding great Talented People that change organizations or solves particular business problems? Do you have the heart of a hunter when it comes to seeking out hidden / passive candidates?
Do you like creating relationships, delivering results and being Trusted Business Partners with assigned business units? Would you like to work for a fast growing, entrepreneurial company that truly makes employee engagement and enablement a top priority? Do you want your work to make a difference in patient’s lives every day?
We are DaVitaRx, the largest Renal Pharmacy in the US and we are experiencing immense growth! We improve the lives of patients through clinical outcomes that are consistently ranked above the national average. We have an Innovative and Collaborative culture where teammates are encouraged to do what they love and where their contributions are essential to our continued success.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled High Volume Recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our fast paced organization. This position is responsible for full-cycle hiring activities for all designated professionals throughout DaVita Rx and provides database management support (Taleo) for all vacant positions. Position identifies hiring manager's requirements and potential candidates through thorough intake session business knowledge, various sourcing methods, assessing candidates' skills, and recommending qualified candidates to hiring managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
Key Competencies That Will Make You Successful In This Position
Gattaca is hiring! We are looking for talented recruitment and business development professionals to join our expanding team! Located in SW Plano, we offer a great culture, amazing benefits package, competitive commission, and a great team-player environment. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information!
PhysAssist Scribes is looking to fill the following opportunities with exceptional talent:
- Recruiting Manager (~$50,000.00/yr)
- Operations Manager (~$50,000.00/yr)
- Operations Coordinator (~$40,000.00/yr)
- Onboarding Coordinator (~$40,000.00/yr)
- Human Resources Generalist (~$17.00/hr)
To apply, please visit: https://www.iamscribe.com/contact-employment/
DFWTRN -- Dallas-Ft Worth Recruiter Network
78, Suite 750-468, Sachse, TX 75048