Futurestep (Korn/Ferry Company) is seeking a full time recruiter in the Dallas area!
With 39 offices across 20 countries, Futurestep is the global industry leader in high impact recruitment solutions. As part of the Korn/Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, and the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry. At Futurestep, we are passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too. We work with the world’s leading companies - they come to us because they want to transform their business, and that requires trust. We listen, understand and develop solutions that make a difference for our clients, accelerating growth in our business and expansion into even more markets.
In this particular FTE role as a Recruiter, you will support Apple, the world renowned technology leader in a global hiring initiative. You will be part of a dynamic team ensuring the delivery of strong potential candidate pipelines through direct and indirect candidate sourcing, sourcing channel optimization and proactive development of talent pools. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management and customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activity. Build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment.
Process Management & Sourcing
• Perform initial and advanced assessment of candidates against defined criteria.
• Create & execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements.
• Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition to generate interest in the role
• Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
• Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
• Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
• Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
• Participate in role briefing with client and contribute to sourcing strategy & process
Functional / Technical Skills
Able to be client facing and communicate in a timely, professional and responsive manner.
Uses innovative sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, to find top talent.
Experience in the retail industry a plus.
Able to manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process involved.
Able and willing to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles
Able to conduct and document screening process including CV’s pre-screening, telephone interview and short listing, design questions and scripts for screening process
Able to conduct competency based interviews.
Able to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interview
for majority of range of roles and role levels.
Able to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines for majority of range of roles and role levels.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment.
Susan Thomas, PHR
Senior RecruiterMobile: 602-578-6806
DFWTRN -- Dallas-Ft Worth Recruiter Network
P.O. Box 815731, Dallas, TX 75381